For years, the solution to combat the natural effects of aging has been cosmetic surgery. Well, that was then and this is now…
Stem Cell Therapy for Anti-Aging
Blue Horizon International’s stem cell division is conducting research protocols to test the effectiveness of potential treatments that could slow or turn back the hands of time. Through the use of cord blood stem cells, participants have reported positive results.
Blue Horizon Stem Cells provides participants with quality stem cell therapy, which according to the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine, appears to be our most powerful tool in regenerative medicine at this time.
Blue Horizon’s process ensures that every patient receives quality care and is adequately prepared.
- Initial consultation with physician
- Intravenous stem cell infusions
- Outpatient procedure that requires two to three hours in hospital
- Follow-up with physician
Prior to engaging in a stem cell research protocol, we ensure that patients are healthy and able to receive the procedure. The following health requirements must be met by all patients.
- No serious mental illness and serious seizure
- No serious heart, pulmonary, liver and kidney insufficiency
- No uncontrollable severe infections
- No other potential lethal disease, cancer untreated or under treatment
- No severe allergy to food containing proteins
Please contact one of our representatives and schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our experienced physicians.