BHI Stem Cells is exhibiting at the 2020 AAOS Annual Meeting (March 24 – 28, Orlando, Florida). Come meet our team at booth # 1004 and learn more about BHI Stem Cells.
- Our research has been published in “Experimental and therapeutic medicine” cited at PubMed Central, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health; “CellR4”, the official journal of The Cure Alliance; and presented at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS 2018 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA).
- Our stem cell products evaluated in clinical studies are collected in accordance with Good Tissue Practice to ensure safety. The studies have been conducted following approval by an Investigational Research Board and in accordance with Good Clinical Practice.
- Our results show our cellular products are safe and effective in the improvement of symptoms related to chronic inflammation, spinal cord injury, stroke, musculoskeletal disorders and other medical conditions.
- Multiple studies of umbilical cord blood derived stem cell therapies and adipose-derived stem cell therapies are currently under investigation in clinical trials for a wide-range of medical conditions and show promising results.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given us approval to proceed with our Investigational New Drug (IND) application allowing for the initiation of a clinical study of an FDA-approved cell therapy (HCP, cord blood) for treatment of acute ischemic stroke.
About Blue Horizon Stem Cells
World’s leader in advanced stem cell therapy
Welcome to the Blue Horizon Stem Cell Therapy Program and Research Center. We are a world leader in the research of adult stem cell therapies. BHI Stem Cells conducted more than 4,000 stem cell treatments. We are the only treatment provider approved and associated with The Wuhan University Department of Medicine.
Option of your stem cells or umbilical cord donors
The Blue Horizon Stem Cell Therapy Program ONLY utilizes stem cells from either your own body or umbilical cord donors whom have proceeded through a multiple step testing process that ensures stem cell patient safety. The procedure is virtually painless and for most patients, takes less than a few hours. We have US trained and board certified physicians on staff for your comfort.
At just 21 years old, a devastating motorcycle accident left top athlete Greg Mucci on the sidelines while he worked through a painful recovery from a serious hip injury. After conventional medicine took his recovery as far as it could go, Brian Mehling, M.D., an orthopedic trauma surgeon and founder of Blue Horizon Stem Cells, offered Mucci the opportunity to take part in an innovative stem cell research protocol at his center in Wuhan, China to avoid a hip replacement. Through Dr. Mehling’s foundation, the Blue Horizon Charitable Foundation, Mucci received the treatment and now, at age 30, is on the field playing in a semi-pro football league.
Gerard Rem, a lifelong resident of Manhattan with an MBA from Harvard, learned about the extraordinary benefits of stem cell therapies from a friend who had traveled to China on business and received this breakthrough treatment during his stay there. Mr. Rem, a NYC-based real estate investor, was suffering from an arthritic shoulder. After researching stem cell treatments and consulting with Dr. Brian Mehling, an orthopedic trauma surgeon and chief medical officer of Blue Horizon Stem Cells and CEO of the Blue Horizon Charitable Foundation, he made the decision to travel to China to participate in a Blue Horizon research protocol.
Like typical 21 year olds, Yesenia Torres and her friends were taking a road trip to Florida. That’s when her life was changed forever. A car accident caused a suitcase to hit her in the neck, dislocating a vertebrae, and paralyzing her from the chest down. That was 18 years ago. Today, thanks to Dr. Brian Mehling and the Blue Horizon Charitable Foundation and Yesenia’s determination to seek and find innovative stem cell therapies, she is enrolled in research protocols that could allow her to experience newfound energy and mobility that she hasn’t felt in years.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps of a stem cell research protocol?
After admission, the patient will meet with the attending physician for a complete evaluation. Read full answer →
What examinations or tests are performed prior to receiving stem cell therapy?
Blood tests and radiological examinations – germane to each patient’s speciﬁc condition – are performed prior to stem cell therapy. Read full answer →
How long does the patient need to stay in the hospital?
The number of therapy sessions may vary per patient – given differences in personal health and treatment response – as may length of hospital stay. Read full answer →
Keep up to date with the latest developments in stem cell research and treatments. Sign up for our newsletter today.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest good news stories from our fans and followers. Post your success stories today.
Join the Blue Horizon team and watch great things happen! Help others, be a part of cutting-edge technology and travel the world.
Fill out the simple Appointment Request form to have one of our representatives contact you immediately.